All students must wear a cover-up to and from class. Proper dance wear is required for all classes. Students must wear comfortable form-fitting dance attire to display proper body alignment and allow for easy movement. No baggy t-shirts, baggy shorts, blue jeans, no jewelry or other inappropriate attire will be allowed. Hair should always be securely pulled away from the face.
- BALLET – Solid color leotard, pink tights, and pink ballet shoes
- PRE-POINTE/POINTE – Solid color leotard, pink tights, and pink ballet shoes and/or pointe shoes.
- JAZZ- Leotard, short or leggings, tights, and slip-on jazz shoes
- TAP – Same as above, except black tie tap shoes or black mary jane tap shoes
- MODERN- Same as above, no shoes required; barefeet
- HIP HOP – Tennis shoes and comfortable clothing. No jeans. No outside/street shoes allowed.
- DISCOVERDANCE – Solid color leotard, pink tights, and pink ballet shoes.
- DISCOVERTOTS – Please wear comfortable clothes to move, play and dance in. No jeans. Bare feet or ballet slippers only, please no socks.
- KINDERDANCE- Solid color leotard, any color footless tights, and barefeet
- ACRO – Leotard, shorts, tights, and bare feet. No socks.
- MUSICAL THEATER – Leotard, shorts or leggings, tights, tap shoes, and jazz shoes
Check out our online store with the button below!
CARE OF STUDENTS
The studio is not responsible for providing before or after class care for students. Students are not to be left at the space for excessive periods of time before or after class. May be subject for additional charges.
The studio is hereby granted permission to take photographs of the students to use in brochures, website, posters, advertisements, and other promotional material the studio creates. Permission is also granted for the studio to copyright such photographs in its name.
Here is a link to a great guide for our expectations: